- I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
- I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
- I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
- Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
- When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
- I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
- I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
- I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
- There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
- If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
i sit alone in a room filled with people
Even once close connections have faded, and I’m not quite sure why
Maybe the thoughts have turned my facial expressions sour
I don’t know where I went wrong
I’m not entirely sure what happened
Depression use to be something I wanted to fix in other people
Now i get why they said I was no help
I can’t even help myself.
I don’t know when or why I developed this awful anxiety/social anxiety/depression/mood swings, but its slowly taking the life from me.